jobs in canada

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums jobs in canada

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Looking for a position in pneumatics after 14 years with IMI Norgren. Ispent my last year with Norgren Canada and with all your help hope to return to Canada.I have extensive experience in engineering, pneumatics and automation.Having progressed

admin
    Participant

email me

admin
    Participant

Hi, I want to work in Canada.But I live in Turkey.I have been worked in pneumatic and hydraulic field for 8 years.I can make machinery design in pneumatic.Could you sponsor of me to work in Canada.Thank you very much.Best wishess.e-mail=metven@hot

admin
    Participant

MetinSorry but I am not in Canada, I am in the UK looking for work and a sponsoe in Canada. I have worked in Canada. I did spend a year working in Canada for a pneumatics Companyand life was good.

admin
    Participant

i have a good exprience in hydraulics,pneumatic and elect. i am also sailing as ahydro tech on ships.i can also do any type of job in my field.if u can sponcer i can work in canada.i have also got 1 year us visa.

admin
    Participant

I m looking for a job in Canada. My backgorund is Mechanical Engineering and currently I m working in a filter industry,Pall Corporation. Furtharmore, I m doing my Masters in Biomedical Engineering. Therfore, I have vast variety to apply for. Kind

admin
    Participant

I am a skilled moulds&dies maker. ican design& manufacture any typeof dies& moulds in plastic industry. i also have skill of perfect machine shop supervision& can operate any type of mouldmaking machines. Ifgivena chance i can workin canada i am a

admin
    Participant

sir ,this is to describe my skills in the field of hydraulics and pneumatics,that, i am a skilled technician in this work and can design manufacture and trouble shoot all types of earth moving equipments,plastic injection moulding machines,air com

admin
    Participant

I am looking for a job in Canada and I have already applied for immigration. I am an expert engineer with knowledge of manufacturing and trouble shooting of Pneumatics and Hydraulics. My specialization is in Compressed air equipments, PSA Nitrogen

admin
    Participant

HI MY NAME IS KHAN AND I LIVE IN USA AND I AM WORKING AS PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR IN PLASTIC MANUFACTURING COMPANY.I HAVE 3 YEARS DIPLOMA DIGG IN MECHANICAL FIELD AND 7 YEARS EXP IN PALSTIC FIELD IF ANY COMPANY HAVE A BATTER JOB FOR ME AS A SUPERVISO

admin
    Participant

I am a mechanical engineer,i want job in canada.i have expireance in machine shop of 2 year.can you sponcer me for work permit.thanks.

admin
    Participant

I am a Bachelor of Arts (Punjab University, Pakistan) and looking for a job in CANADA regarding ISO 9001:2000 Co-Ordinator or other.I have two years experience of this job.Please help me.Regards,Tahir Mahmood

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.