High Quality Products at Very Low Price

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums High Quality Products at Very Low Price

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I used to work for SMC as a regional manager for 10 years. When I first saw these copies” of SMC products I was disgusted. Now

admin
    Participant

Regarding the last point in the UK we have came across cylinders badged Tanhay/SMC and in the Tanhay catalogue the pictures actually have SMC labels on them.We have trialled fittings and valves for pressure rating and found they were capable of wi

admin
    Participant

In response to Ben’s comments – I am with you 100%, but we – America – have created our own mess and the other countries of the world have and still are taking advantage of it and I am afraid that we will not be able to catch up. What I mean by t

admin
    Participant

The products sold by SMC and some of my companies in China are very similar. Sometimes the only difference between the products sold by SMC and those sold by me are color. I can tell you this. Most of the companies I deal with have never dealt

admin
    Participant

Wow, a little off the subject but one guy here hit it right on the nose, American greed has done this damage, forced us to purchase from other countries. If we were all proud, true Americans, we would pay the price to purchase American made produc

admin
    Participant

This is a very interesting post.I have been importing pneumatic products from all over the world for approximatly five years from a variety of different sources. I have found with my dealings with Taiwan to be a mixed bag of tricks. It was difficu

admin
    Participant

DISTRIBUTORSHIP for INDIAany good comp. from CHINA, TAIWAN, KOREA, JAPANLow price product. solenoid valva, frl, cylinder etc.For PNEUMAFLUID ENGG. IND.250, 2nd Floor,Sant Nagar,East of Kailash,New Delhi-INDIAPin-110065Phone : 91-11-26430110,26466

admin
    Participant
    admin
    Participant

Looking for a Canadian distributor for Mindman Air Valves?

admin
    Participant

helloi am a machine builder in australia and i use korean valves from shinyeong mechatronics , know as SYM. I have 6 machines that have done around 40,000,000 cycles with no failures. The stuff is good. Thes are VF series SMC compatible.I do buy s

admin
    Participant

To whom it may concern,We are the representative for Mindman pneumatic product line. I have read many of the comments made both good and bad regarding the imported pneumatic product lines and would like to state that we have been working with the

admin
    Participant

I work for an SMC distibutor and response #10 from Michael is 100% correct. I am concerned due to the low cost and am facing the pricing issue now. Tanhay or TPC is a threat for cost conscious Purchasing Agents. Most of the SMC is sold in Japanese

admin
    Participant

i am keen interested in your products. kindly send me detailed products catalogues etc.Presently we are using FESTO, SMC .My contact address is Gallium Industries Ltd.Plot no 117 ,Sect 59 ,Faridabad,IndiaContact no +91-129-2309933/34Regards,Ajay S

admin
    Participant

we want some good product co. from china, taiwansand us details.pneumafluid@yahoo.com

admin
    Participant

Hello,Does anyone know , where i can find Pneumatics and hidraulics material, from SMC japan, Yuken,Tokimecm, Koho,Valqua Ring, for lowest price.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.