High Quality Products at Very Low Price

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums High Quality Products at Very Low Price

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I posted a message earlier about a product line my distributor introduced to me. It was a product that looked a lot like SMC. I requested and received a sample about last week. I started comparing it to my current SMC product I use. With the

admin
    Participant

Dear Mr. DavidThanks for liking Metal Work products & for your comment.I donot need to know your background but I can tell you for sure that Metal wrok in Ausralia would have many employees knowing about pneumatics better than many other so called

admin
    Participant

Well, today I talked to the distributor. He told me I can get other items from the same supplier; but still won’t tell me who it is.He showed me the directional valves this company sells. They look surprisingly like the ARO valves I have been bu

admin
    Participant

Someone said something earlier about the pneumatics industry not being fun anymore.” I agree. When your FRL falls over on third shift or over the weekend give the guy you bought it from the call.”

admin
    Participant

I am an OEM so I don’t have to worry about that. But, the quality doesn’t appear to be poor. They are just less expensive. Is anyone familiar with these products?

admin
    Participant

I believe the products are made by CKD? Not sure of the origin. I thought they were from Taiwan. They could also be made by a companty called Shako. They do look good, and perform well.

admin
    Participant

I am positive these are NOT CKD. Their FRL’s are black/brown.Shako makes a different color and style FRL.These actually look like an SMC product. I know they aren’t; however, they interchange with SMC modular air FRL’s. All the parts are comple

admin
    Participant

We have seen dead knockoffs of our valves from China. Much cheaper of course. When flow tested they are very comperable. When life tested they failed at 1 million consistenly versus 20 plus million for ours.Is an OEM concerned about life – Not

admin
    Participant

Hello.What you will find is that there are a variety of new pneumatic manufacturers coming out of South Korea and Taiwain.ChantoShakoWusung PneumaticsMindman IndustrialTPC PneumaticsSPCNeumaJufanUnfortunately, get used to it because you are going

admin
    Participant

Who do you think is making the parts for the big boys?Everything is being outsourced to the far east – from castings to complete assemblies

admin
    Participant

Should not tell you this, but the product mentioned comes from Korea http://www.tanhay.co.kr/en/business/index.htmThis company used to produces products under license to SMC. A few years back they had a falling out and ended up in court. The decis

admin
    Participant

Do you know what is day-light robbery?Look at the prices of big guns products…They can charge anything in the name & repo of their establishment & in the name of the quality….All Asian brands well done!!!! …these big people needs to learn ab

admin
    Participant

Well, I return from a business trip and I miss out on all the fun. Commenting about my business. Jimmy, there is a good chance the products you are being shown are coming from my company.They do look strikingly like major name brands. In many c

admin
    Participant

Wake up people!!! Listen to what you are saying and talking about. Have you looked at the economy lately. How are your stocks doing? How are your mutual funds performing. It is people like you that buy from foreign manufacturers that hinder A

admin
    Participant

I have been hit with that arguement many times and agree with you to a point. First, there are many great US manufacturers of pneumatic equipment. Not all of the equipment originates in the US. Cylinder heads, caps and tubes have been imported

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.