Who makes the best valve?

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Who makes the best valve?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

There is a discussion about who makes the best pneumatic valves.

admin
    Participant

I think Numatics makes the best valves. What does everyone else think?

admin
    Participant

I believe for value for money go to Baccara.They may not look the best but are the best.Mind you you are generalizing the question!P.s.The worst would be metalwork.(in general)

admin
    Participant

Since I work for an 80 year old valve company I will not bore you with cheerleading or benefits of Ross over others. What I will say is the valve you use is totally application dependant. If you put a spool and sleeve valve in a steel mill or lu

admin
    Participant

I agree that choosing the right valve is application-dependant. I do not agree that the solenoid valve is not control reliable. Numatics valves have a true mechanical detent on their detented valves. Spool valves do leak. That is what makes th

admin
    Participant

I think Baccara is a good valve for use in concrete and mining.

admin
    Participant

Re: RandyRegarding control reliable I’m referring to the ANSI standards for failure to a safe position, not just a valve that performs well. I should have made myself clearer.Control Reliability -The capability of the machine control system, the

admin
    Participant

Okay, Eric, it looks like we agree on most of the same stuff except the spool & sleeve. The spool & sleeve valve I most commonly refer to is Numatics direct acting valves, which do not have an actuating piston with a dynamic o-ring. The solenoid

admin
    Participant

I forgot about the direct acting solenoid models completely. Pilot operated checks are used quite a bit for e-stop application where you want to hold everything where it is. Our concern is where people are exhausting air using a single solenoid

admin
    Participant

Reply to Irwindear sirI´m a Metal Work Pneumatic´s costumer, and i beleave that you dont know the brand.A buy 1/8´´ Mach 16 Valves capable of abaut 120 millon operations 750NL/min at 6bar DeltaP 1barAnd multimach 14mm 800Nl/min 8miliseg response a
    on February 19, 2002 0 likesReply with quote | Like | Inappropriate?

admin
    Participant

for me is macvalves if you need a TLD demostration or force tester demostration call at your MDN Distributor, or http://www.macvalves.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.