two hand tie down circuit

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums two hand tie down circuit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I need to design a two hand no tie down circuit for a class, can anyone help?

admin
    Participant

Wow! How finite does the circuit have to be? To the OSHA requirements of .3 seconds? Or just a basic two hand anti tie down? In any event, it is an interesting project. Anyway, there are several methods. It has been about 7 years since I hav

admin
    Participant

Phyllis; You don’t say how fast you need the info. I have a Power Point presentation on Air Logic that covers the logic components and an Anti Tie Down circuit plus other common air logic circuits. It is 7.5 megs and takes a long time to email bu

admin
    Participant

Bud & Phyllis: This is a lot of stuff. I realized the question was about building a THATD; however, I think it is very important to understand why I use these components. So you understand my background, I started using the old ARO blocks and m

admin
    Participant

One item that does not come up is what happens if a button or spool sticks? Picture an operator putting the part in place with their right hand as always, pushing both buttons, the part isn’t in correctly so they let go of the palm button and rea

admin
    Participant

Eric, First, I am no expert in machine guarding and safety. JointAir does not currently sell safety equipment. That being said, there are many electronic THATD controls which replace the air logic style.Banner is probably the best known manufact

admin
    Participant

WHAT IS THE MIN AND MAX DISTANCE REQUIREMENT BETWEEN THE TWO HAND CONTROL? ALSO THE MIN AND MAX HEIGHT SPECS.THANKSRUSS JOHNSON

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.