The Pneumatics Market In General

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums The Pneumatics Market In General

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I would like to post this question to all pneumatic experts, marketers, users, sales persons,owners.Do you find this industry becoming so saturated with products that there is very little ethics, money,loyalty in the industry. I have been in th

admin
    Participant

Well, I’m not sure what you’re asking. But I’m willing to reply. JointAir is a wholesale supplier. I started the company on the basis that customers building mature products need a second tier” of products which can be easily installed on thei”

admin
    Participant

I hear what you are saying ,its part of globalisation.Parker are doing an excellent job of it and in a few years there will be 4-5 big pneumatic manufacturers world wide.They will go to countries where labor is cheap and buy small mnf plants to cu

admin
    Participant

I hate to agree with you MC, but I do. Your observations are universal by our estimations. Our industry has reached a level of maturity where the manufacturer’s interests are overiding those of the customer, and the distributors. In speaking wi

admin
    Participant

URGENT REQUIREMENTS OF MAXAM PNEUMATIC CYLINDERS & SEAL KITS PLEASE SPECIFY INDIAN / ASIAn DISTRIBUTORS OF MAXAM PNEUMATICS UK IT’S VERY URGENT THANKS & REGARDSDILEEP SHIRSAT c.e.o.FLUID POWER CAREKorba (CG) Indiafpc_korba@sancharnet.influidpowerc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.