Rotary valves sourcing?

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Rotary valves sourcing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I'm looking for a source of electrically-operated ROTARY valves for low-pressure (0.3psi) and high-flow (6 scfm) pneumatic applications. We’d like 6 or more ports.———–I now try to determine the required Cv…since this is my first time, I

admin
    Participant

Contact me. I’m not sure what you’re asking for. But I am positive I can help.

admin
    Participant

Hello Rocky,I know how hard you are working on this design, so I want to save you some trouble before you go too far. You can’t use a regen blower like that. If you deadend it and the air flow stops, the air inside the blower will heat up the bl

admin
    Participant

Hello RockyFrom your information and questions I think you may be designing some type of equipment that may go into production or obtain a patent where you can not discuss the final design in a public form setting.As a holder of several patents my

admin
    Participant

Looks like rotary valves aren’t available in the States. There are some available in Japan from Toshiba in Japan but they won’t sell to us for competitive reasons.http://www.toshibatec.co.jp/kaden/tec-motor/english/e-su-type.htmThanks for all the

admin
    Participant

There is a company in Italy called Matrix.www.matrix.to.itRegards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.