Numatics

ANVER
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I would like to know everyone's view on Numatics. I always hear people bad-mouth them, but I've never had a problem with their valves. What do you think?

admin
    Participant

I don’t believe their is a problem with their valves. I believe they make a great product. I think the problem is the customer not understanding the difference between a lapped spool and a packed or sealed spool design.Numatics has been using th

admin
    Participant

My past experience as a buyer over the past 8 years dealing with Numatics for 3 years has been horrible. I have had orders unprocessed and due in house before they were processed and confirmed. It’s an on going problem that never gets resolved.

admin
    Participant

Holly, is it possibly the distributor’s fault? I have worked in this industry for a number of years and have not heard anything bad about Numatics’ delivery. Numatics goes to market a little differently than MAC, SMC and even JointAir. Numatics

admin
    Participant

Randy,I am curious what type of information you are looking for.As our long winded colleague, Jeromy, has pointed out, a spool and sleeve design is quite different than a traditional elastomeric seal spool valve.However, probably the most importan

admin
    Participant

I gave Randy an objective answer. You call it long-winded, I call it objective. I don’t believe you gave him an answer to his question or added more, you just repeated what I said. I met you about 2 years ago at a trade show. I have gone throu

admin
    Participant

The information I was referring to was the quality of the valves, delivery times, competitive pricing, etc. I went to the sec.gov page and found nothing. I know Numatics has been in business for 50+ years, and their financial situation is most l

admin
    Participant

First, the difference between a lapped spool and a packed spool. A lapped spool and sleeve design is basically a mated pair of metal components which slide on a cushion” of air. They are forever mated based on very close tolerances. There are n”

admin
    Participant

I received an e-mail today asking why I don’t push the valves I sell on my website. Answer: This is not a place for advertising. People are asking questions about the products they are using (or are looking to use) and are looking for reliable

admin
    Participant

I have a supply of numatics parts in stock and are willing to sell them. if anyone is interested please call me at 800-697-9311. ask for Doug.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.