Norgren take over

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Norgren take over

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I have heard rumors that Norgren International is for sale again.The sale is being held up because of the Herion relationship.Can anyone confirm this is true or what the story is.One bidder I heard is Parker Hannifen?.

admin
    Participant

I have heard of this from a Parker associate as well.It will make them very strong in the pneumatic sector

admin
    Participant

f you go the internet address below you will see that companies such as Compair are for sale, but not Norgren. There are so many industrial companies for sale by Invensys and Tyco, but so few buyers with the money to invest in the current climate

admin
    Participant

I do wish that some would take them over? I lostmy job with them after 14 years service !!!!!!I still keep in touch with them.over the past year they just seem to have lost the the plot!!!! customers seem to be the last thing on there mind.but I c

admin
    Participant

Not this again.The amount of times I hear this its a joke.Norgren will always be there.Forget about Parker.It will be a very long time before this happens.

admin
    Participant

All this buying and selling of companies has become a joke. They are playing monopoly with people’s lives. Also the continual cost reductions are depressing. I wish all the cost cutters would go away so people can get back to growing sales instead

admin
    Participant

I totally agree with Phil.The pneumatic industry is overcrowded some good some bad operators and these Big companies just destroy good small operators.

admin
    Participant

Is it about Norgren now.Few days back I was told that FESTO is on sale as well,Parker is one of the bidder . Deal is not getting through because Parker is not interested in Festo-Hydraulics range while Festo wants to sell all the divisions.Your vi

admin
    Participant

Whoever said that Festo is for sale and that only the question of the hydraulics division was holding things up seems to have got his wires crossed. There is no hydraulics division and the company is not for sale.

admin
    Participant

Sounds like there is some disagreement. Does anyone know what the asking price is?

admin
    Participant

Most people in the Pneumatics industry know that Festo does NOT have an Hydraulic division. They do have an Electric Power Tools division.

admin
    Participant

who would want them, most disloyal company to their distributors and have no shame in supplying direct to the endusers, in fact they encourage this by employing salesmen to carry out this task.

admin
    Participant

Wow!! What a conversation. I hear Parker is for sale. Regards.

admin
    Participant

Parker is not for sale.The big 3 in pneumatics is Smc Festo Norgren.Thats it.

admin
    Participant

Festo one of the Big 3″? hahahaha… now that is funny. Parker is quite a bit larger.Now about what is for sale and what isn’t. Everything is for sale for the right price… even Microsoft!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.