Name This Elbow!

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Name This Elbow!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Hey,Me and someothers need help identifying this elbow:http://www.gbprops.com/elbow.jpgIt is very vital that we find out what this peticular elbow is exactly. A different one just won't do. It is Circa 1983, and is believe to be made by Legris.

admin
    Participant

From what I can see the one marked Correct Elbow” is definitely Legris but one of the original version. The newer part is called Second Generation in their catalog and there is even a Third Generation available. The “3” and “4” are probably mold”

admin
    Participant

I don’t know Bud. The old Legris fittings from the Rochester, NY days were gray. I don’t recognize that mark either. I pulled out my old samples of their generation 1 fittings and they don’t match what I have.

admin
    Participant

Hello.I have old Legris literature and what you have is a Legirs 1st generation push connect fitting.The body is gray and the collet is brass that requires a screwdriver to engage to release the tubing.Measure the OD (outer diameter) of your tubin

admin
    Participant

These guys are building some pretty neat equipment. If you check their website http://www.gbprops.com, you can see what they are building. I’m not sure what they do exactly, but they are replicas of the Ghost Busters backpacks.Because they are building

admin
    Participant

Say thanks for your help everyone! Yes, there can be no alternative for these, they have to be the grey ones from the 1980’s. It is still not known if these are actually legris, because several people say they aren’t. But just so you don’t get con

admin
    Participant

Hi AJ,I agree with the earlier comments, the elbow does appear to be Legris, and appears to be 1/8 NPT.However, you may wish to look for their second generation product, because the earlier fittings tended to fail where the brass tube inserts and

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.