Kidde High Pressure Compressor 4 CFM 3,000PSI HPA : Information needed!

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Kidde High Pressure Compressor 4 CFM 3,000PSI HPA : Information needed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Please anyone with information regarding the Kidde High Pressure Compressor please post. I currently have a unit with spline adapter, etc. The only thing that I need to get my project moving is adapting a pully to the spline adapter, and getting

admin
    Participant

I have a Walter Kidde compressor myselfelf. Originel it came from an airplane. It is now used to fill scuba tanks with.Maybe I can help with technical data and hints.I have been thinking of starting a mailing list concerning these compressors. The

admin
    Participant

I am also looking for an adapter to put a pully on the spline adapter for these compresors.

admin
    Participant

An email list would be great!!Gordon

admin
    Participant

I’d love to hear more about these compressors. I have one I bought at an auction many years ago,it’s a 3000psi 2 scfm I hope I can use this to fill scuba tanks? Someone please email me, I found this page doing a search and have no idea where it

admin
    Participant

Hi together,I need a user manual to kidde 3000 psi 4CFM,Please contact if possible, would be nice,Thanks so much,best regards,Mario

admin
    Participant

Anone have a compressor set up for paintball, they would like to sell?Answer via website.

admin
    Participant

Hi! Everyone,who have ineteresting about the Kidde High pressure compressor manual, and you may get the ebay” bid web and find out the item number 3617063367. you should not missed it.”

admin
    Participant

I have been using one of the little .5 cfm cornelius compressors which I converted years ago to a half horse 220 volt motor. Would like to upgrade to something with a bit more capacity. That unit as I understand it was from a WW2 era bomber. I bel

admin
    Participant

Je suis à la recherche d’un manuel d’utilisation d’un compresseur HP 4CFM 3000psi HPA de Walter Kidde ainsi si possible des plans de détails des pièces détachées.Y a-til un fournisseur en france ?Merci d’avanceBon courage à tous Richard

admin
    Participant

I just bought one! Has anyone located manuals for these? I tried plans and kits but so far no response!

admin
    Participant

I also have purchased one of these and would like information on maintenance, parts etc. I would like to convert to use a pulley and verticle lawn mower engine to fill SCUBA tanks.Thank you,Jeff

admin
    Participant

I have a Walter kidde compresseur to type : 890 777.Please annyone with information regarding to this compresseur walter kidde type : 890777.iI need a user manual in french to this compresseur.I would like to know wichmachines are in continuing su

admin
    Participant

3-24-04 compressor manuals on CD. e-bay #3597856545 seller {filmsdocs}, and #3806076974 seller {cdsales4sale}.

admin
    Participant

where did u find it pls? I want one too !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.