GUIDE ME

ANVER
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Dear Friends,please i have a LUCIFER valve code is LPPSOV0035, please suggest me eqivalent valve in other brands in metalwork, commozi or festo.best regards

admin
    Participant

More information please.

admin
    Participant

Visit my site at http://www.jointair.com and e-mail me. I can find the correct valve for you.

admin
    Participant

I have a hole flock of lucifer valves in our printing presses. I am having trouble getting rebuild kits for them. It takes 2 to 3 month to get the kits. Is there any where i can get a faster response on rebuild kits. Our valves that we have are 3

admin
    Participant

Please advise me where to obtain rebuild kits for Lucifer ValvesValve # T 421fs5750b1I have 10 of these valves on my Wire Electrical Discharge Machine .The small (penny size) diaphrams are leaking . Thanking You Christopher Procter

admin
    Participant

I need to download dwg or image of lucifer 2 way normally closed solenoid valve” part no given is 321G4067B0R2P3Please help me………..Regards”

admin
    Participant

I need to Lucifer valves. Part # 131M74 .Please advise me.Best Regards

admin
    Participant

Any luck with the rebuild kits for valve 421fs5750b1 please respond to my email TIA

admin
    Participant

Please contact atay@ttsvalve.com for Lucifer valves.

admin
    Participant

I would be pleased assist you on a possible alternative valve. Could you please advise Voltage, Function 5/2 or 3/2 and ports size.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.