Surplus gauges, fittings, regulators

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Surplus gauges, fittings, regulators

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I have a bunch or surplus fittings, gaurges, regulators and other pneumatic parts to sell. If anyone is interested I posted them on ebay but please email me for more info.

admin
    Participant

Our little forum on high pressure military suplus compressors has caught on, almost 600 posts. Pay us a visit. Lots of tips on theory, building drives, repair and use, ect. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kidde-compressor-folks/ Dave

admin
    Participant

I used to build diving compressors (in the 60’s and 70’s). I used mostly the 4 cfm surplus kiddie and the 2, 4, and 6 cfm Cornelius units. I still have a beautiful 9 cylinder cornelius radial unit sitting unused I purchased back in the 70″s. I am hoping to find a schematic breakdown of the 4 cylinder Kiddie compressor. I recall that the pistons were not connected via rod to a cam rather than the conventional crankshaft with rods and pistons. I’m doing some design work on a difererent dype of system and would love to be able to obtain a schematic breakdown of a 4 cylinder kiddie – most specifically of the crank to piston parts and configuration. If you might have anything like that or a source of same, I would sur appreciate your asistance. Thank you — Mike C.

admin
    Participant

I HAVE BEEN PUTTING TOGETHER SURPLUS CORNELIUS COMPRESSORS I HAVE TWO ON HAND RIGHT NOW ONE CHANGED TO A AC MOTOR ANOTHER WITH A 27 VOLT DC CONVERTER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY SOME COMPRESSORS I GUESS THERE ARE SOME OUT THERE IF I COULD FIND THEM REGARDS RALPH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.