Stuck For Ideas for my circuit

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Stuck For Ideas for my circuit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

If possible could you help me, it would be very much appreciated if you could send me a circuit digram for the following spec:- Turned parts for spark plugs are fed in pairs on a rail to a multi-spindle machining station. in order to achieve separation two double acting cylinders are triggered in a push pull rhythm. In the original position , the upper cylinder A is in the retracted position and the lower cylinder B in the extended position. A third cylinder C opens a trap door to allow the spark plugs to enter the spindle machine.
    the circuit is started using a detented valve. It would be very much appreciated if you could take the time to reply.

admin
    Participant

Check with your local Fluid Power distributor. They usually design circuits to get the business. I did it for 35 years. Now I charge 0.00 per hour for the same thing and enjoy it a lot more. You need more info than you gave in your post. Something like a sequence of events with the cylinders labeled “A” “B” “C” an use + for extend and – for retract. Like this: Depress Start Button A+, B+, C-, C+, A-, B- Continue until Start Button reversed. With that information a circuit can be designed to make it happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.