Pneumatics and PLC

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Pneumatics and PLC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I'm looking for a textbook on Pneumatics and PLC.At present there are many textbooks on PLC but no book integrates Peumatic/hydraulic actuators with PLC , If any one has come across such a book please let me know.

admin
    Participant

festo controls – didactic division,has technical books on plc integrated with pneumatics as required by you.their address is:Festo controls pvt.ltd237 B,Bommasandra industrial areaBangalore Hosur highwayBangalore 562 158.INDIA.Tel.080-7833359Conta

admin
    Participant

I too am looking for a textbook for a class I will be teaching this spring 2013 in pneumatics/hydraulics PLC controlled.
    It would be additionally helpful it had relay logic and trouble-shooting as well.
    SMC USA Pneumatics has some training materials, and I have calls into them to see if they’ll make them available to educators.

” looking for a textbook on Pneumatics and PLC.At present there are many textbooks on PLC but no book integrates Peumatic/hydraulic actuators with PLC , If any one has come across such a book please let me know.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.