Multi-stage or telescoping pneumatic cylinders

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Multi-stage or telescoping pneumatic cylinders

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Hello everyone,My name is Anthony Lopez and I am currently working on a design for my senior project. I am looking into using telescoping pneumatic cylinders capable of holding only 6 lbs. or a moment arm of 36 lbin. If there is anyone who knows

admin
    Participant

Oh and one more thing I like to add, The cylinder has to be 6 ft tall and retract to 3 ft. Also, The weight of the telescopic pneumatic cylinders it needs to hold has changed to 100 lbs, instead of 6 lbs. Thanks

admin
    Participant

Go to http://www.fpweb.com and look in the Designers Guide” under Cylinders. There is a list of companies that make all type cylinders with a column for Telescoping type.Bud”

admin
    Participant

Thank you so much, Bud. I really need all the help I can get. Anthony L.

admin
    Participant

Just one more question, Have you ever heard of a telescopic hydraulic cylinders that can extend at least 7 feet and can handle loads up to 200 lbs. For pneumatic cylinders, can you let me know if there is a cylinder that could handle these loads u

admin
    Participant

Oh one more question… Is there another name companies use when describing telescopic cylinders” or is it the same name? If anyone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.