Low pressure solenoids repost

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Low pressure solenoids repost

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

We're hooking up solenoids to a low-pressure air supply–1-4psi. The 10 bellow units receiving pressure each have a volume of approx 1 liter and will achieve up to 0.3psi. We want to inflate and deflate the bellows quickly. We want to be able to

admin
    Participant

I am not sure there is enough information here to suggest a specific valve. However, you should be able to use a small direct acting valve. The Clippard EV is a great valve and may work for this application.Anyone would need to know the size of th

admin
    Participant

The bellows are approximately the size of a 1.5liter nalgene bottle. They are to fill or empty in about one second, going from 0 to 0.3psi. Do you know where we could find a pressure and volume vs fill time chart or formula? I’ve seen them, but on

admin
    Participant

Maybe I misunderstood what you were originally asking. It sounded like you were filling the bellows with a valve, then dumping to atmosphere using the bellows as the exhaust mechanism.Now that I have a clearer picture of what you are doing I can

admin
    Participant

I understand what you are trying to do. A single 3-way valve could be used to alternate between pressure and vacuum to the bellows. If you want a third option to block” the bellows to hold the air pressure in it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.