i need more pressure

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums i need more pressure

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Hi allI have a pneumatic circuit that is containing many actuatorsFor one of this actuator, I need more pressure than that is provided by compressor ( 6 bar)I can’t replace my cylinder by bigger Is there a way to do this?Somebody suggested

admin
    Participant

Suggest you look at Fabco Air Products, they sell Multi-power cylinders, (cylinders with more than one piston)and Boosters which may be of help in your system by increasing pressure.

admin
    Participant

Suggest talking to Haskel Energies. They supply a wide range of pressure boosters that multiply the mains pressure by a predetermined ratio to suit the application. Please check that the pressure you require is within the tolerances of the cylin

admin
    Participant

Give SMC a call at 800-762-7621 and ask about their NVBA booster with a tank for what you need.Regards.

admin
    Participant

Booster,intensifier, Multi-Power cylinder…. There are many choices. I think the real issue is what pressure do you ultimately need? 100? 200? 800? You need to figure that out first. This will tell you if either is aplicable. Then you need t

admin
    Participant

Midwest Pressure Systems sells turnkey air pressure booster packages that should fit you application

admin
    Participant

You can increase the pressure by pushing a smaller cylinder with your larger cylinder. If you have 60 psi & 4 cylinder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.