Pressure Regulator Solenoid Valve

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Pressure Regulator Solenoid Valve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

I would like to regulate the pressure in a unidirectional pneumatic cylinder using a solenoid operated pressure regulator. The cylinder will have a varying load on it (it is used as an air suspension).My question is:(1) If I use one of these re

admin
    Participant

You will need to use a relieving regulator. Depending on the load variations and times, the regulator will exhaust excess pressure when the load is increased. When the load is decreased the pressure will fill to compensate. If you use a non-rel

admin
    Participant

Hi Jeromy,Thanks for the reply. From your advice I came up with the following:http://members.rogers.com/afeudale34/airsus.jpgA relieving electronic regulator sets the pressure, then to apply it to the cylinders, you toggle the solenoid valve. Th

admin
    Participant

The 5/3 valve is going to dump from the front while adding to the rear. If the pressure is higher in the cylinders then at the regulator when you energize this valve, the front will dump while the rear will back flow to the regulator. I think yo

admin
    Participant

Hi Eric,Sorry..I forgot to mention port 3 and 5 (the two exhaust ports) on the 5/3 valve will have threaded air blocks”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.