CPOAC Cylinder

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums CPOAC Cylinder

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Sehr geehrte Damen und HerrenWir setzen bei unseren Trieb und Steuerwagen der SBB Produkte aus Ihrem Sortiment ein.Für eine systematische Auswahl der notwendigen Ersatzteile wären wir froh einen Katalog für Pneumatikzylinder,Ventile und Dichtungen

admin
    Participant

Bitten um Zusendung Katalog für Pneumatikzylinderund Ventile.Vielen Dank.mfgAndrea Trilling

admin
    Participant

Sir,I need to buy CPOAC cylinders and seal kits in China, Could you tell me how I can do?

admin
    Participant

We maintain a database of CPOAC components for replacement purposes. We do not offer CPOAC parts, but offer interchanges or replacements where possible. Please send you old CPOAC part number to my e-mail roger@integratedautomation.us and we will s

admin
    Participant

please send the price of the CPOAC D10T 52 E1Bas mark in my requirementthankswinifred

admin
    Participant

Dear Sir I need information abouth selenoid and where should I buy?data is,03-100%fm48v,50hz,7.8VA48V.60Hz,5.8VA24V cc 5.1 wattEVU dia 1.50.98;12bar3NF

admin
    Participant

PLease inform your headquarter or distribuitorin BRASILTHANK YOU

admin
    Participant

To whom it may concern Hi can you please send me some technical information or even a catalogue might work for the following..D10T52 EIM15, it is a 5/2 way pilot opperated solenoid valve from CPOAC. I would be forever greatfull if you can help me. Thanking you in advance. Regards Neil ENslin

admin
    Participant

Hi I have a few cylinder cpoac model verin double effet C12PFCM63AP60 and need catalogue for this model please guide me Best regards

admin
    Participant

Dear Sir. Kindly we are industrial factory in lebanon for juice,we faced problem with pneumatic Cylinder CPOAC 74130,kindly we need to know if you hace any agent or distributor in lebanon middle easr

admin
    Participant

I heard that CPOAC had been purchased a long time ago by Bosch

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.