Air Amplifiers

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Air Amplifiers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Participant

Would like some info. on air amplifiers. Require 80 psi max. input. 90 psi is required output. 14 SCFM. Any info. would be appreciated. I am aware of Haskel and SMC.

admin
    Participant

It is commonly called an Air Booster / Air Intensifier.

admin
    Participant

First, a booster usually describes an air to air unit. An intenifier is usually an air to oil unit. Many companies make boosters; however, the operating principles are all the same.Basically, there is air in, air out and some check valves to con

admin
    Participant

Air to Air Boosters are simple devices and can be made from standard air cylinders and valves or can be purchased from several manufacturers such as you mentioned and others.The lowest intensification I have ever worked with is 2:1 but the intensi

admin
    Participant

Well informed responses all the way around. I will just add one more thing to keep in mind. Do you need 14 SCFM continously? That is a pretty good flow from an amplifier. Could you get away with a smaller amplifier filling a resevoir, and havi

admin
    Participant

Its a booster u need as advised.Many cos make em.Festo, SMC, Haskel, etc.Make sure if you sell on that waht you make/buy are pressure certified.The festo one is and is great product

admin
    Participant

Midwest Pressure Systems sells turnkey air pressure booster packages that fit a wide range of applications.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.