Reply To: Pneumatic impulse wrench manufacturer is looking for distributors worldwide

ANVER

Home | Pneumatics Online Forums Pneumatic impulse wrench manufacturer is looking for distributors worldwide Reply To: Pneumatic impulse wrench manufacturer is looking for distributors worldwide

admin
Participant

By , October 12, 2010 at 3:06 ammy first blog.online journal was with a site cealld Diary-X. That’s REALLY what blogs were before news outlets and others got a hold of them and saw an opportunity to turn it into a platform. Oh and let’s not talk about all the citizen journalists out there. Some spots are actually good and are pretty legit, but still I miss the days when blogs were about anonymous personal thoughts and the reader felt like the dirty voyeur. D-X was so anonymous. Only way ppl knew it was you is if you posted pictures and kept the diary open to the public. It was home, it was a comfort zone. Then the unthinkable happened. A server went down for the count and all the info the site owners had on some drive was destroyed. If you didn’t back up your ish.. your were ass’d out. I cried because my life from 2002 to early 2006 was on there and I lost the later portion; late 2005 to that early 2006 date. blog anniversaries are a bit of a fleeting thought, unless you are just that sentimental have wine and little debbie and a good cry.